Software Engineer/Programmer Position (part-time)
Are you interested in working on state-of-the-art hardware, software and middleware?
X-ScaleSolutions is looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer/Programmer with desired experience in High-Performance Computing (HPC), Message Passing Interface (MPI), Big Data analytics, and network programming with modern HPC interconnects (InfiniBand, Omni-path, 10-100GigE/iWARP and RoCE) and accelerators (GPGPUs) to join our team.
X-ScaleSolutions is a small start-up based in Columbus, Ohio. We specialize in a range of high-performance and scalable solutions for current generation systems ranging from small deployments of a couple systems to multi-petaflop systems and the emerging Exascale systems. The mission of the company is to develop innovative and leading-edge software products, with a focus on four areas: 1) High-Performance Computing, 2) Big Data, 3) Deep Learning, and 4) Cloud Computing.
The HPC software engineer/programmer is expected to take a lead role in projects to design and develop production quality code with novel features.
Technical expertise required:
• Strong experience in Linux
• C programming
• Network programming, such as TCP/IP and low-level networking stacks
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge on HPC, MPI standard, multi-core processors, GPGPUs/accelerators, and high-performance networking.
• Familiar with the typical design cycle (design, develop, test, tune, release, bug fixes, etc.) for producing and maintaining high quality software and the associated tools
• The ability to work in a team setting
• A background in computer science or computer engineering
This is a part-time position, with possible future opportunity for full time. Flexible schedule. Remote candidates will be considered. Must be eligible to work in the US.
Please contact us email@example.com with a copy of your resume.